ATTRACTIVE BREEDING BLOCK- 227 HA
731 Clifton Grove Road Carterton
Attractive breeding block in well established farming area
• Three stand wool shed and yards + satellite yards
• Reliable dam water supply
• 18 main paddocks; mixture permanent and electric fencing
• Well planted for erosion control, nice stand of native bush by the river
• Estimated 207 hectares (510 acres) effective
In this price bracket this property could suit as a first farm purchase without the over capitalisation of a house, be useful as a run-off or as an adjunct to increase the
size of an existing sheep and farm business. Property report available- call Dave or Blair today to arrange an inspection.
Price on application.
Enquire about this property